Are you interested in sports? (7 Viewers)

Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
do you mind me asking where you live?
It used to be an elite sport but, despite being more accessible, still kinda is expensive so that could be a factor.
NA, Europe and some Asian countries do best but there are a few Rising Stars from Africa. Popularity is growing so maybe soon it will pick up in your region too
I don't know whether you know about this country lol. It's Srilanka a Asian country! Me and @Saythename17 both from the same
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen

Belgizen

Doyoung's wifey
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
12,760
Reactions Received
31,598
Location
Doyoung's Bed
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
46,298
Fandom
NCTzen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't know whether you know about this country lol. It's Srilanka a Asian country! Me and @Saythename17 both from the same
ooh aight (girl, I study tourism, if I didn't know, that'd be bad)
Ooh yeah your national federation was only founded in 2004. According to FEI, you only do jumping and endurance. Only athlete in their database is Mathilda Karlsson (jumping). She's currently in a lawsuit with FEI cuz her rankings were deleted making her lose her Olympic qualification
So if she wins the lawsuit, she can compete for you in Sri Lanka
 
Joined
3 July 2020
Messages
5,130
Reactions Received
7,700
Location
From EXO planet
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
ooh aight (girl, I study tourism, if I didn't know, that'd be bad)
Ooh yeah your national federation was only founded in 2004. According to FEI, you only do jumping and endurance. Only athlete in their database is Mathilda Karlsson (jumping). She's currently in a lawsuit with FEI cuz her rankings were deleted making her lose her Olympic qualification
So if she wins the lawsuit, she can compete for you in Sri Lanka
OMG!! You are superb. You know lots of things!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Belgizen
Joined
10 June 2020
Messages
3,246
Reactions Received
5,771
Location
Loving myself
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-5
Gender
Female
Ship
ooh aight (girl, I study tourism, if I didn't know, that'd be bad)
Ooh yeah your national federation was only founded in 2004. According to FEI, you only do jumping and endurance. Only athlete in their database is Mathilda Karlsson (jumping). She's currently in a lawsuit with FEI cuz her rankings were deleted making her lose her Olympic qualification
So if she wins the lawsuit, she can compete for you in Sri Lanka
I feel so bad about myself, I didn't know about these stuff. You are truly amazing! <3
 
  • Haha
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I used to play soccer and was interested in volleyball for quite some time, but I don't really play sports anymore.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: JimmyBacon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread