I am not
innies Joined 22 May 2021 Messages 367 Reactions Received 552 Location chan's room Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom stray kids Gender Male Pronouns he/him 24 June 2021 #1 I am not Reactions: Mangoey and Tickita
ahparkchaeyoung Joined 25 May 2021 Messages 868 Reactions Received 2,244 Location : a theater near you Website lgan.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Fandom all Gender Female Pronouns she/her Ship @sally Wreck @litc 24 June 2021 #2 once in a while yea mostly just with my phone tho loll and mostly just bc i get to edit the photos afterwards Reactions: Mangoey and innies
once in a while yea mostly just with my phone tho loll and mostly just bc i get to edit the photos afterwards
Tickita 𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇. . . . Joined 30 January 2020 Messages 26,480 Reactions Received 39,142 Location We're no strangers to love. Cards View Profile KS Coins 41,434 Gender Female Pronouns she, her, mrrp 24 June 2021 #3 It's fine, but I don't really pay attention to it Reactions: Mangoey
Michael . Joined 20 November 2018 Messages 65,862 Reactions Received 77,040 Location Heaven Cards View Profile KS Coins 53,448 24 June 2021 #4 Not currently. That's one of those things I have been interested into in the past; but never got to actually do it. Reactions: Mangoey
Not currently. That's one of those things I have been interested into in the past; but never got to actually do it.
Villains #1 JOOYEON FAN . Joined 2 March 2021 Messages 23,305 Reactions Received 28,172 Cards View Profile KS Coins 4,498 Fandom Villain Ship @Chaeee 24 June 2021 #5 yes i am Reactions: Mangoey
RandAlThor . Joined 21 February 2019 Messages 59,622 Reactions Received 93,440 Cards View Profile KS Coins 187,546 Fandom WizSoneLuv 24 June 2021 #6 long ago but film ect was expensive and processing took forever. Reactions: Mangoey
Mangoey ⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹ Joined 2 September 2018 Messages 8,269 Reactions Received 26,625 Cards View Profile KS Coins 0 Ship @AnotherKpopTrash 24 June 2021 #7 I like looking at cool photos, but it's not something that I would personally dedicate time to.
Panda . . . . Joined 24 September 2018 Messages 8,755 Reactions Received 24,302 Location Somewhere Near Bamboo Cards View Profile KS Coins 12 Fandom Starlight Gender Female Pronouns She/Her Ship @LuhansGreenHair Wreck @Lovely_Cornchips 24 June 2021 #8 I used to be but I no longer have a good camera to take pictures with
eclipsoul that one friend that's too woke . . Joined 14 October 2019 Messages 25,595 Reactions Received 43,660 Location too embarassed to show that country here Website infiniteorbit.carrd.co Cards View Profile KS Coins 40,408 Fandom Orbit Gender Female Pronouns she/her 24 June 2021 #9 i am into taking random photos of things i find cool whenever i'm outside but that's not exactly photography
i am into taking random photos of things i find cool whenever i'm outside but that's not exactly photography