- Joined
- 15 December 2020
- Messages
- 9,254
- Reactions Received
- 18,839
- Location
- A flower that resembles you🎐🍥
- Website
- heartsforu2.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,460
- Fandom
- teume/carat
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/Her
I was gonna say you're both but uh I guess you already knew thatim the perfect mix of both immature and severely unfunny.
When I have been mature?I was gonna say you're both but uh I guess you already knew that![]()
I was thinking you're just funny but uh yeah sureI would say both, I can be Einstein and Kevin Heart
Fair enough, I think I have my mature times, although I do love to joke the majority of the time unless I'm having a serious discussionI was thinking you're just funny but uh yeah sure![]()
![]()
You're more MatureDepends on the topic for me