Are you more inclined to pick your bias based on looks, personality, or talent? (1 Viewer)

Pick a trait.


  • Total voters
    16

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
Of course, for many of us, all three are important, but if you had to pick one trait to choose all your biases by, which one would it be?

For me personally, I have always picked on talent... like if their voice stands out to me the most and it’s a voice that I love, they will most likely be my bias. Everything else is usually second. Only exceptions would be groups where not everyone sings or sings as much, like The Rose. And then I consider the other two more.
 

blueberries

Fleshy fruit
.
Joined
17 November 2018
Messages
15,240
Reactions Received
46,642
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
It usually comes down to personality, usually my first bias is based on looks + talent.. maybe looks bit more oops :nekosweat:, but either it stays same (like with Lisa) or changes based on personality (Taecyeon).

Though ofc all my biases are super talented and hot :llama_flirt:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,224
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,687
Ship
Wreck
Personality as I can still enjoy a groups talent, looks or music without being a stan but watching content is where it really starts eating into your time so for stanning I am looking for personality.
 

mirella

✧✦ soloist akgae ✦✧
.
Joined
9 November 2018
Messages
1,859
Reactions Received
13,182
Location
Pacifika
Website
www.last.fm
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
EXO-L?
Gender
Female
Ship
Wreck
I've never really considered looks because people I like get better-looking to me (ex. EXO Chen) even if they're not considered good-looking by other fans.

As for personality, I rarely watch varieties so I know very little about personality for any group aside from a few like Monsta X and Mamamoo.
In that case I guess I consider talent the most :nekosweat:
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
Personality overall. I mean yeah visuals are nice (I guess..), but personality and talent are a lot more important.

You can be the best looking person in the world and still be a dick so.... :welp:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
talent :maheart: though personality plays a big part too
 

VillageIdiot

It's Time To Break Free Of The Blues
.
.
Joined
8 November 2018
Messages
19,193
Reactions Received
60,789
Location
Tokki Topia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,207
Fandom
Toxic
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her/Drama Kween
Ship
Talent: my biases tend to be in the vocal line.
I don't always have time for varieties but I love to watch as many lives as I can
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Talent: my biases tend to be in the vocal line.
I don't always have time for varieties but I love to watch as many lives as I can
oof same girl :sanapray: I am way more into watching live stages
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread