Are you more into brains or looks? (1 Viewer)

Mangoey

⤔ ғ ʟ ᴀ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴏ ⬹
Joined
2 September 2018
Messages
8,269
Reactions Received
26,625
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Ship
With real life people, definitely brains, though looks are still kinda important. I'm not very picky in that aspect though.

With celebrities, looks help a lot when I pick a bias since I usually choose whoever catches my attention first. Though if a member has a great brain or is super funny/have a good personality, they'd probably be a wrecker.​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Brains I’d say. :dubuthink: A friend of mine in High School was best friends with a guy who I wouldn’t say we were friends but we were friendly and whatnot whenever we all got together, and he quickly became someone that I was very much attracted to because of how smart he was with science.
A person doesn’t even need to be smart with lots of things, if you know a lot about even just one single subject I am instantly more likely to be attracted to you. :haylul:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,508
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
A bit of both tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I'm prefer brains, I don't realy care for looks, as long their looks should be average in my case.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
People always say brains even though their SO has a good bod and symmetrical featuress.... so I'm going to be real and say looks.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey
Joined
21 June 2022
Messages
38
Reactions Received
51
Location
Italy
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
ahgase 💚
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
I'd say looks at first but brains surely make you more attractive
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Brains I suppose, I have no interest in people generally. In order for my interest to even start we have to have conversation other than small talk....
Historical topics or scientific research usually get my interest to peak levels...how its never a guarantee, if your smart but a grade A dickhead in personality..i couldn't consider you being anything but a drunken one night mistake.
Which is fine cause I don't really drink lol
 
  • Love
Reactions: Mangoey

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread