Are you proud of where you’re from? (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
No, but I refuse to be ashamed of where I’m from, which some people would want me to be, especially these days (both given where I’m born and where I live).
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
No because they wear shit like this
Are we doing the most terrible versions of our homeland’s clothing, too. If so, I give you Man who is part pimp, and also tames polar bears while having problems with vision. No, but our garbs are pretty even if I’m not proud of where I’m from.
DBB6FED9-9FCF-4EC4-A48C-D45BD5CABF21.jpeg
 

LeeriaYa

The Wandering Koala
.
.
Joined
24 March 2020
Messages
618
Reactions Received
1,365
Location
The Dao
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Carat
Gender
Female
I’m not proud of where I’m from even though it’s widely connected to art. I think I’m more proud of the background I do come from though. Gotta get some optimism in there somewhere.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Yili

Stay • Czennie • Teume • Moodz • One-It • Villain
.
.
Joined
13 November 2018
Messages
36,941
Reactions Received
64,079
Location
You did well Moonbin <3
Website
flyhighyili.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multi <3
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
i am proud of it in a way but also there are very strong negative connotations to the country so it might not be seen as something to be proud of by others
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Every single country has a past that some citizens would probably rather regret. I didn't achieve being an American, but I don't hold shame in being one either. Reverence would probably be a better descriptor. Even if one doesn't like the government, which if we're being honest governments as a whole tend to be fairly inconsistent and inept. But there is a lot to be prideful in regard to economic developments and art as a whole. Abstract Expressionism and Pop Art are but two forms of art that the US influenced. How many musicians that are loved worldwide were born and live here... I could go on, but I won't.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

dark_tranquility

YOᑌ ᗪIᗪᑎ'T ᗷᗴTᖇᗩY ᗰᗴ, YOᑌ ᗷᗴTᖇᗩYᗴᗪ YOᑌᖇSᗴᒪᖴ
.
.
Joined
10 September 2019
Messages
62,057
Reactions Received
52,509
Location
Europe and Asia
Website
www.ancestry.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
201,062
Fandom
𝔹𝕃𝕀ℕ𝕂
Gender
Male
Pronouns
Eurasian
Yes and no. Too much racism and ignorance.
But being mixed race growing up, made it hit harder.

I still like my country, because i could be doing much worse off.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
It depends for what... I like our culture but not really our people
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

tai

from the land to the sea 🇵🇸
.
Joined
13 December 2019
Messages
15,368
Reactions Received
19,079
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
7,194
Fandom
#1 🎵taste
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
Hell no
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

eclipsoul

that one friend that's too woke
.
.
Joined
14 October 2019
Messages
25,595
Reactions Received
43,660
Location
too embarassed to show that country here
Website
infiniteorbit.carrd.co
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
40,408
Fandom
Orbit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
yes but also no? i mean it's a pretty country and i'm surrounded with mostly good people but i can't bring myself to be proud of something i haven't achieved myself
 
  • Like
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow

Yuzuru

𝐼𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
.
Joined
4 February 2021
Messages
5,729
Reactions Received
5,951
Location
𝒩𝑜𝓉𝓉𝑒 𝒮𝓉𝑒𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒶
Website
www.wattpad.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,225
Fandom
ℱ𝒶𝓃𝓎𝓊
Pronouns
ℐ𝒸𝑒 𝒫𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒸𝑒
I am, every culture is unique. There's always negative feedback within one's culture.
 

athenaaa

Thunder ⚡️
.
.
.
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
51,079
Reactions Received
72,510
Location
Ahsoka’s Heart 💜
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
147,397
Fandom
ProfessorAthena
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her
Ship
Wreck
Not really, there’s a lot of dark parts of our history that simply aren’t talked about and they should be. It’s like we are hiding it rather than actually doing something about it. And to think we pride ourselves in being a multicultural country when racism and exclusion still happens. Also despite same-sex marriage being legal since 2005, and there are pride parades, there are still people who get hate-crimed just for being themselves. We are not as great of a country people make us out to be.
 
  • Sad
Reactions: Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread