- Joined
- 22 November 2018
- Messages
- 7,026
- Reactions Received
- 27,656
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- EXO-L & My
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
I have never been around drunk people before so I never actually realised how terrified I was until I found myself in the city at 8:30PM last night. It was Anzac Day AND there was a footy match between the two teams with the most extremist fan clubs so people went all out with their alcohol. The train station was filled with drunk people and I was so scared to even look any of them in the eye just in case I trigger them and they attack me. My sister on the other hand was so nonchalant. She even went and bought food in a store that was FILLED with drunk people. She said she’s not scared of them because she used to have drunk people come to her old work place all the time but just because a drunk person never did anything wrong when buying food doesn’t mean they won’t do anything wrong ever. Especially when some were still angry/upset over their fave footy team losing.
I think the main reason I’m scared is because I have never been around any so I don’t know what they’re like and I only ever hear stories of violent drunks so that’s my image of them. I’m sure not all of them are like that but I don’t think I’ll be getting over this fear any time soon.
Is anyone else scared of drunk people?
I think the main reason I’m scared is because I have never been around any so I don’t know what they’re like and I only ever hear stories of violent drunks so that’s my image of them. I’m sure not all of them are like that but I don’t think I’ll be getting over this fear any time soon.
Is anyone else scared of drunk people?