- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 10,716
- Reactions Received
- 52,564
- Location
- Buddy Hole
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 279
- Fandom
- Golden Star
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Lol I remember when it took me months to hit 1,000 on the other forum. Oh, how times have changed. A lot of mine are forum games posts, but I still feel like I'm waaaaay more active outside of the forum games compared to how I usually am.
Smh :llama_sniffle:1 post from you would be too much for me![]()
Omg that's so nice of youNo, we love you. <3 You’re both valid, nice, and cool users, keep on posting!~
In my case, I just really do over postLol I remember when it took me months to hit 1,000 on the other forum. Oh, how times have changed. A lot of mine are forum games posts, but I still feel like I'm waaaaay more active outside of the forum games compared to how I usually am.
Awww thank youNo, we love you. <3 You’re both valid, nice, and cool users, keep on posting!~
There's no such thing as over posting when there are badges on the lineIn my case, I just really do over post![]()
Smh :llama_sniffle:
Trying to collect all the member badgesThere's no such thing as over posting when there are badges on the line
Omg SinB in your sig and blonde Sowon in your dpPlease don't stop![]()
I'm dreading the moment when I finally get around to collecting the rest of the Loona badges lolTrying to collect all the member badges![]()
wow
no, don't stop, you're keeping the forum alive which makes me happy :llama_lovely:
Don't stop. We'd love to keep the activity going here.
![]()
You guys are too kindPlease don't stop![]()