Are You Sick of Preston and I? (2 Viewers)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm dreading the moment when I finally get around to collecting the rest of the Loona badges lol
I have 26 member badges to collect from SNSD, GFriend and TWICE. So far I've collected 4. Pray for me :sanapray:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have 26 member badges to collect from SNSD, GFriend and TWICE. So far I've collected 4. Pray for me :sanapray:
Oof I think I have 11 more from Loona, all 7 from clc, 3 from Mamamoo, and 9(?) from After School. And that's just from the groups I really stan lol. Thank god RV is done already.
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Oof I think I have 11 more from Loona, all 7 from clc, 3 from Mamamoo, and 9(?) from After School. And that's just from the groups I really stan lol. Thank god RV is done already.
Doesn't help that I stop getting the members and get these men in between. Men really do ruin everything :pepecry1::pepecry1:
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
I have 26 member badges to collect from SNSD, GFriend and TWICE. So far I've collected 4. Pray for me :sanapray:
I have like 12-13k posts to get for all the badges from EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl and Loona and at my pace of 4 posts a day it'll only take me 3,250 days :pepeslippy:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Doesn't help that I stop getting the members and get these men in between. Men really do ruin everything :pepecry1::pepecry1:
Lol and I tend to try and get my favs from other groups too. So RIP us 😭😭😭😭😭😭
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I have like 12-13k posts to get for all the badges from EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl and Loona and at my pace of 4 posts a day it'll only take me 3,250 days :pepeslippy:
Hey, you'll stay active for 9 years that way
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I have like 12-13k posts to get for all the badges from EXID, Gfriend, Mamamoo, Oh My Girl and Loona and at my pace of 4 posts a day it'll only take me 3,250 days :pepeslippy:
This is why I told you to be active and post :pandacop:
 

Tir

Crawled out of some hole
.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
3,410
Reactions Received
31,087
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Ship
You guys are too kind :pepecry1::pepecry1::pepecry1:
Glad to know I'm not annoying being on every thread:maheart:
:pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
That last one tho 👀
I'm taken lol
But really, you two are among some of my favorite users here and you keep the forums a lot more active and fun which is always welcome. On the other hand, I hardly ever post since I don't really think I have anything of worth to say :pepecry2:

If anything, your kind of spamming is welcome since it's much more preferable than just littering the forum with sales figures and achievements and nothing else (yes I'm throwing shade at the other side, good thing none of the usual suspects are here)

Keep it up :llama_uwu:

Omg SinB in your sig and blonde Sowon in your dp :sj_weary:
:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

I even changed my cover to include blonde Sowon as well :sj_weary:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
But really, you two are among some of my favorite users here and you keep the forums a lot more active and fun which is always welcome. On the other hand, I hardly ever post since I don't really think I have anything of worth to say :pepecry2:

If anything, your kind of spamming is welcome since it's much more preferable than just littering the forum with sales figures and achievements and nothing else (yes I'm throwing shade at the other side, good thing none of the usual suspects are here)

Keep it up :llama_uwu:



:sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary::sj_weary:

I even changed my cover to include blonde Sowon as well :sj_weary:
Everything you have to say is WORTH IT :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
Ngl sis everytime I see an update on sales and achievements now, I low key want to vomit a little. It was endlessly spammed and fought about onn the other side. Thank God, the Kpop section here is actually about THE MUSIC and THE IDOLS.
 

Abeamus

.
.
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
74,239
Reactions Received
76,669
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,772
Ship
Wreck
This is why I told you to be active and post :pandacop:
I'm posting more slowly but surely, just have to get back to posting like I did over a year ago.
 
Joined
19 February 2019
Messages
58
Reactions Received
448
Location
It's NCT's Johnny
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yes but it's opposite day :welp:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread