Are You Sick of Preston and I? (1 Viewer)

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Yeah that ship comment was really not needed, my man is only mine :chickill:

Of course you know how I love you Preston, and Darkyoda, I’ve been trying to show my love for you here a little more since I was to shy to do so on the other forum.

I think there are like above 50 badges that I need right now. I’m so organized that I made
myself a list and rules to follow. You are an inspiration and thank you for keeping KS alive.!:pandalove:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Yeah that ship comment was really not needed, my man is only mine :chickill:

Of course you know how I love you Preston, and Darkyoda, I’ve been trying to show my love for you here a little more since I was to shy to do so on the other forum.

I think there are like above 50 badges that I need right now. I’m so organized that I made
myself a list and rules to follow. You are an inspiration and thank you for keeping KS alive.!:pandalove:
I love you too waifu :pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove::pandalove:
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
I think there are like above 50 badges that I need right now. I’m so organized that I made
myself a list and rules to follow.
You are an inspiration and thank you for keeping KS alive.!:pandalove:
I want her now too @PrestonGarvey :maheart::maheart::maheart:
Also, thanks! :llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush::llama_blush:
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Lmao that's a lot. But we should be thanking you guys for helping the forum be as active as it is right now though.
:pandalove:
You've been super active too! You've only been active for about a week and you already have a ton of posts!
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Joined
14 November 2018
Messages
1,062
Reactions Received
4,547
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Lol I remember when it took me months to hit 1,000 on the other forum. Oh, how times have changed. A lot of mine are forum games posts, but I still feel like I'm waaaaay more active outside of the forum games compared to how I usually am.
All hail the tournament king 😁
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread