are you up to date with new releases? (1 Viewer)

Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Never, not even with some of my faves
same, but... with 15 releases this month that I want to check out its hard to keep up :yolk:...

Especially when most of them are either mini albums or entire albums.. So assuming that a mini album is 5 songs minimum and there are 13 groups that have a mini album; 1 groups that has a single; and one solo who has an entire album the breakdown would be: 5*13=65 ; +1 for the group debut; +12 for the solo release.. so that's 65+1=66; 66+12=78... So 78 songs.

So I feel your pain. lol
 
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Tickita and Willow

Tickita

𝒜𝓃 𝒾𝓃𝓋𝒾𝓃𝒸𝒾𝒷𝓁𝑒 𝓈𝓊𝓂𝓂𝑒𝓇.
.
.
.
Joined
30 January 2020
Messages
26,480
Reactions Received
39,142
Location
We're no strangers to love.
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,434
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she, her, mrrp
same, but... with 15 releases this month that I want to check out its hard to keep up :yolk:...

Especially when most of them are either mini albums or entire albums.. So assuming that a mini album is 5 songs minimum and there are 13 groups that have a mini album; 1 groups that has a single; and one solo who has an entire album the breakdown would be: 5*13=65 ; +1 for the group debut; +12 for the solo release.. so that's 65+1=66; 66+12=78... So 78 songs.

So I feel your pain. lol
And then once I get around to the albums, they decide to tease their comeback :nekosweat:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread