Are you young enough to actually call you fav idols Oppa/Noona? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I got into Kpop during the second generation so yeah a lot of my faves are older than me. Though now that I'm getting into some of the newer generations I am finding I'm older than a lot of my faves too.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
1,182
Reactions Received
5,706
Location
SMTOWN
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Yeah but I don't think I'd ever call them that. The cringe would kill me. The second embarrassment already low key murders me when I see foreigners say it to their biases lol.
that and chingu, jagi, hyung, unnie. all of them just barf. :facepalm:
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
i'm young enough but i'll never call them like this in my life

Fan who do this are cringy asf
 
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
3,333
Reactions Received
8,736
Location
☼ Shine brighter than the Sun ☼
Website
www.HOW-TO-BE-AS-PERFECT-THAN-ME.Com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18
Fandom
MY/Sone/reveluv
Gender
Male
Pronouns
whatever i don't care
Obviously..but you know when you have those random weird dreams where god knows how your talking in Korean :yolk: 😂😂
i never dream
i only have nightmare
 
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Out of the groups I stan, I can call four of them oppa (EXO’s Xiumin, then BtoB’s Eunkwang, Minhyuk and Changsub)
Changsub is only a day older than me, but a few other members are born in 1991, but after my own birthday. Girlgroup wise I can call none of them unnie, though Chorong is only a few days younger than me.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
For some of my faves, yes I can. However, I wouldn't call that oppa or unnie anyways because that's super cringey. :welp:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pandaofdespair

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread