- Joined
- 29 August 2018
- Messages
- 3,762
- Reactions Received
- 13,488
- Website
- theghostofwind.carrd.co
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Bana
- Gender
- Male
- Pronouns
- he/him
- Ship
- Wreck
Specially for people that know a little more details about him lolLol you are insanely adorable right now...
Im laughing too much 😆
I think the opposite, pure people should kiss as much as they canIt's all disgusting. Stay pure if you still can, kids
hm what do you mean by "before it loses it's magic"?I think the opposite, pure people should kiss as much as they can
Before it loses the magic
Before they realize the truth, I meanhm what do you mean by "before it loses it's magic"?
Why not?@Chahee why would you be shocked? I think no one will never want to kiss me in that way anyway![]()
I am not attractiveWhy not?
Everyone in KS is kissable, even with the germs sharing and everything
hm I see. I kinda wish I could turn back time but don't care that much either at the same time, I guessBefore they realize the truth, I mean