Aren't kisses kinda disgusting? (1 Viewer)

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
Its gross if u dont know em or where they been, what their hygeine be like etc

But if u do know them and where they been before giving u a smooch then its kinda hot u kno?
that's so on point
 
  • Love
Reactions: NASA

jasque

Antifragile
.
.
Joined
29 August 2018
Messages
11,564
Reactions Received
42,959
Location
Brasil
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
18,971
Fandom
Chahee Lovers
Gender
Male
Should I dig myself even deeper by saying I approve of polyamorous relationships... 😅
I'd be okay if that was allowed.

It's quite a struggle for people to be faithful, just let them do what they want and make some babies of all kind.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'd be okay if that was allowed.
Where I'm from [The United States] there no rule against having multiple relationships at the same time; having multiple marriages however is... Although, if you meant by the norms of society and not the law, then yeah... a lot of people would not approve. lol

It's quite a struggle for people to be faithful, just let them do what they want and make some babies of all kind.
I agree.. So many relationships end because of infidelity.. Frankly even if I were in a mono relationship, I would want a partner to tell me if they were sleeping with other people.. There are a lot of STDs out there and as such knowing the sexual patterns of a partner is necessary. A partner who refuses to use condoms provides difficulties in an open relationship.
 
  • Like
Reactions: yeji and jasque

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread