- Joined
- 2 September 2018
- Messages
- 12,423
- Reactions Received
- 54,952
- Location
- ARMY base 💕
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 55
- Gender
- Female
- Ship
Honestly, they should have focused on her reaction... She said, as an excuse, she hated the American food consumption issue... Right, but you're in a doughnut shop.People only focused on the stupid "I hate America" thing
Yep and that didn't change the fact she contaminated foodHonestly, they should have focused on her reaction... She said, as an excuse, she hated the American food consumption issue... Right, but you're in a doughnut shop.
its dumb. She should have bought it and sold it on ebay... I'm sure her fans would pay a lot for Grande saliva...Yep and that didn't change the fact she contaminated food
Lmao it's not an excuse. I'm not a fan of Ariana and personally do not like her but it doesn't matter what YOU would do. It's what kids do, people who are not mature and expecting everyone to be like you is ridiculous and illogical. So don't try to come after me saying "Is this normal where you're from" when I'm just pointing out the fact that kids are dumb and people do dumb shit and learn from their mistakes.I'm tired of this ugly ass excuse. I'm younger than when she did this but theres no way in hell I would do some shit like this. Is this normal where you're from because the old grannies at the corner would tell your mom and get your ass beat where I live...
They don't though?? I'm sorry but in this day and age 26 year olds still act like toddlers. Some people are able to mature early on and that's great but looking at the generation now, they're maturing at a slower rate.I 100% agree with the rest of your post but
![]()
I think the sentence is so high because she had the flu.more? thats crazy. I mean this will be a very good deterrent i hope for others thinking about doing the same thing, and thats probably why the senteance is so high
Since when was 22 years old a kid? LOL. I must be a baby going by your standards so if I do any dumb shit like that fully aware of the consequences it's a mistake? Also yes I do expect her to be as mature as me, in fact even more since the law also expects this. You can say whatever you want but what's illegal is illegal and if the owner of the shop pressed charges she wouldve been charged as an ADULTLmao it's not an excuse. I'm not a fan of Ariana and personally do not like her but it doesn't matter what YOU would do. It's what kids do, people who are not mature and expecting everyone to be like you is ridiculous and illogical. So don't try to come after me saying "Is this normal where you're from" when I'm just pointing out the fact that kids are dumb and people do dumb shit and learn from their mistakes.
Legally an adult, mentally a kid. Is it that hard to understand?Since when was 22 years old a kid? LOL. I must be a baby going by your standards so if I do any dumb shit like that fully aware of the consequences it's a mistake? Also yes I do expect her to be as mature as me, in fact even more since the law also expects this. You can say whatever you want but what's illegal is illegal and if the owner of the shop pressed charges she wouldve been charged as an ADULT
I'm being condescending because I'm defending my point instead of settling for the weak excuses you give for Ari? LOL. Sure call me condescending but you ending the conversation just because you don't like what I have to say does prove your point about being mentally a kid 😉Legally an adult, mentally a kid. Is it that hard to understand?
I am not saying what she did wasn't wrong, I don't know where you saw that I said it was. And if you really expect everyone else to be just as mature as you when you're not even capable of having a conversation without being condescending then we have some bigger issues at hand. Whatever, I'm not going to argue and reason with someone who barely understands that humans differ person to person based on anything and everything.
True. Imagine if an elderly person ate that ice cream... But I read something about how she also violated product tampering laws and that being a felony in Texas.I think the sentence is so high because she had the flu.