COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Appreciation Armys! How are we doing? (1 Viewer)

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
KS Coins
FLIPPIN' OUT :llama_shook:

No no I'm good I'm good but really excited - I love great EDM (Euphoria is my jam), the MV looks like it's going to be epic, I'm a big Singing in the Rain fan, their new representation and Columbia records are pushing radio HARD and it's showing, Halsey is a radio queen, ARMY on twitter are ready to stream like people (not bots) and be smart, and BTS looking real fine.
Okay maybe I'm flipping out. But it's a happy flip! :pandaroll:

Do you think the track will sound like the teasers?

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
FLIPPIN' OUT :llama_shook:

No no I'm good I'm good but really excited - I love great EDM (Euphoria is my jam), the MV looks like it's going to be epic, I'm a big Singing in the Rain fan, their new representation and Columbia records are pushing radio HARD and it's showing, Halsey is a radio queen, ARMY on twitter are ready to stream like people (not bots) and be smart, and BTS looking real fine.
Okay maybe I'm flipping out. But it's a happy flip! :pandaroll:

Do you think the track will sound like the teasers?
I can just hope because I really like how it sounds :pepeheart::pepeheart:

bighit you better not playing with me again :chickill:

and the dance looks really cool, your sig is amazing :llama_lovely:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
IDOL was so different than what I expected from the teasers so this time I'm trying to keep my calm until I can actually hear the whole song...

Which is fine because wooo these visuals, need these couple days just to get over those :llama_blush:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
IDOL was so different than what I expected from the teasers so this time I'm trying to keep my calm until I can actually hear the whole song...

Which is fine because wooo these visuals, need these couple days just to get over those :llama_blush:
yeah same, Idols teaser is better than the song imo
I hope this is not the case right now :pandasad:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
she/her
yeah same, Idols teaser is better than the song imo
I hope this is not the case right now :pandasad:
Please, Bighit :pandasad:
Last time I was lowkey expecting something like VIXX's Shangri-La, and well, wasn't even close unfortunately... This one sounds like it can't be as far from the teaser though *knocking on wood*

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
luoshifemy
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
can jimin just chill for one day :pepecry1:i cant

GoldenBunny

RM's Bonsai Nanny
Reactions Received
KS Coins
I can just hope because I really like how it sounds :pepeheart::pepeheart:

bighit you better not playing with me again :chickill:
SAME it better follow through! :sanapray:
I think I'm not too worried, just because they've released two teasers and they have the exact same sound, and since this is being so US-pushed I'm hopeful they wouldn't want to risk pissing people off with an Idol-like bait and switch? Seems like all the big DJs have heard and are saying good things, so maybe that equals consistency *starts a prayer circle*

and the dance looks really cool, your sig is amazing :llama_lovely:
TY :pandalove: I searched Twitter for a good downloadable gif until I found one I liked when I should have been working because I'm bad. The Choreo does look SO LIT why is it not Friday?! :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
I'm really excited. I have no idea what to expect.

on a side note, for some reason after watching the teaser again I'm reminded of Lo Siento by Super Junior. Boy WIth Luv is going to be released on the exact same date as Lo Siento, and they're both collabs with a western artist. So I'm really curious to see how they'll compare even though it's probably just a coincidence. I think the teasers are somewhat similar.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
I'm really excited. I have no idea what to expect.

on a side note, for some reason after watching the teaser again I'm reminded of Lo Siento by Super Junior. Boy WIth Luv is going to be released on the exact same date as Lo Siento, and they're both collabs with a western artist. So I'm really curious to see how they'll compare even though it's probably just a coincidence. I think the teasers are somewhat similar.

I don't see it, but I mostly never see the similarities :yolk:

Reactions Received
KS Coins
NOT GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE A MATH TEST DURING THE RELEASE OF THE MV AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE EARLIER WHICH MEANS MY ENTIRE TWT IS GOING TO BLOW UP AS SOON AS IM DONE AND IM NOT READY :(:(

TAEHYUNG STEP ON ME

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Ship
NOT GOOD BECAUSE I HAVE A MATH TEST DURING THE RELEASE OF THE MV AND I AM NOT ALLOWED TO LEAVE EARLIER WHICH MEANS MY ENTIRE TWT IS GOING TO BLOW UP AS SOON AS IM DONE AND IM NOT READY :(:(

TAEHYUNG STEP ON ME

Good luck on your test:pepeheart::pepeheart:

the mv is going to be your reward :sanapray:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread