Artists Where You Only Like 1 Song From Them? (1 Viewer)

Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
They are extremely talented, I like their voices, their styles, their charisma. But of all the singles that they have released ... none has hooked me until this one.



And even then my interest has not been enough to make me want to listen to their full albums and discover more interesting titles.
You don't like piano man?
:pepesad:
​
 

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
1,233
Reactions Received
3,641
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Just to clarify that- both Jooheon and IM are amazing imo. That rapline is crazy good. When I heard Shootout and Jooheon's part kicked in, I was ready for something great. But that chorus and vocal? Same as always in that it's just meh or blah to my ears. They've got so much potential but whoever is writing their songs isn't helping them much imo.
I was more shocked that All In wasn't the only song you liked.
I mean I understand, but I am still shocked.
Then again my favorite Monsta X song is dramarama because of the edgy rock feel and the guitar rift in the beginning (oof), but almost everyone hated dramarama except me.​
 
  • Like
Reactions: Angelyna_Frost
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
171
Reactions Received
1,329
Location
✮ loonaverse ✮
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Well, I haven't really checked out their whole discographies but I only like one song from them so far.

Winner: Really Really

Crayon Pop: Bar bar bar

Block B: Her

fromis_9: Love Bomb

Nu'est : Face
 
  • Like
Reactions: RavenHikari
Joined
19 November 2018
Messages
4,371
Reactions Received
11,118
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
330
Fandom
ReVeluv
Gender
Female

that is the only song you like? :pepehelp:
:pepecross:​
:pepecry2: I try... I actually get excited when I see Blinks get excited... I wanna be excited too and then... :potato:

So I just hide in my internet corner and enjoy the aesthetics and successes, lol.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread