artists whose music you constantly listen to, but don't stan (4 Viewers)

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
What are some artists whose music you always seem to listen to, but don't actually stan?​

For me, it's Seventeen, Astro, EXO and especially Ikon for male artists. As for female artists, f(x), IU, Dreamcatcher and Red Velvet.
 

Panda

.
.
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
8,755
Reactions Received
24,302
Location
Somewhere Near Bamboo
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12
Fandom
Starlight
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wreck
SNSD, Pristin, VIXX, Infinite, and some others :nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::nosejoo::seokeyes::seokeyes::nosejoo::nosejoo:
You should stan VIXX :sanapray:
 

TWIZZLER

Under Piles of Glitter
.
Joined
4 January 2019
Messages
543
Reactions Received
1,793
Location
Taemins Ear Canal
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Winner & Ikon
I love their songs but dont really want to delve to deep.
 

lexus

Otaku Bestie
.
.
.
.
Joined
12 September 2018
Messages
66,873
Reactions Received
97,852
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134,940
Fandom
Number One
Gender
Female
Wreck
I might not listen to them constantly, but I do listen to these groups/soloists at times.

  • Weki Meki (only one song though lol)
  • SNSD
  • Apink
  • Twice
  • IU
  • Ailee
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Hmm for boy groups: A.C.E, Hotshot, The Boyz, Shinee, Infinite, and Shinhwa (I'm probably forgetting some)
And for girl groups: Dreamcatcher, f(x) and I've been listening to more (G)idle recently.
 
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,667
Reactions Received
93,476
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
188,342
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Kara
Sistar
we me
pristin
All have songs in my daily PL - but its well over 700 songs now and the most any have is 6 songs.
there are also a handful of western songs in there that i have not removed i think(Breathless)(hoku) i stan no western artist.
There a bunch of 2nd gen groups(2009 and earlier) ill look up performances for, but very very few since then that i do not stan the group.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Soleski and Panda

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
G-Idle, Gfriend, SNSD
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread