Teaser Artms Odd Eye Circle "Version Up" Highlight Medley (1 Viewer)

Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her


@Orbit ​
The songs are so good!
I think Je Ne Sais Quoi is gonna be my fave track :excitedmarch:
am i the only one who doesn't like those kind of teasers like i don't like to get spoiled
I see why, you wanna be left suprised
But I can’t help the suspense lol😂
 
  • Haha
Reactions: motorp77

motorp77

numbers are everything
.
Joined
22 June 2023
Messages
8,077
Reactions Received
9,257
Location
not great
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
21,905
The songs are so good!
I think Je Ne Sais Quoi is gonna be my fave track :excitedmarch:

I see why, you wanna be left suprised
But I can’t help the suspense lol😂
yeah fair enough its been far too long since we last heard them sing a new song
 
  • Love
Reactions: ProudOrbit
Joined
23 December 2022
Messages
2,805
Reactions Received
7,581
Location
From & Born in the LOOΠΔVERSE
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
12,479
Fandom
Kk.LoOurii-bit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/ Her
yeah fair enough its been far too long since we last heard them sing a new song
I can’t wait to hear how improved their vocals have become!❤💙💜
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
Sounding okay!
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
am i the only one who doesn't like those kind of teasers like i don't like to get spoiled
Sometimes I don't listen to these either as to not get spoilers.
:icgyu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: motorp77

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread