- Joined
- 19 February 2019
- Messages
- 74,208
- Reactions Received
- 76,668
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 188,597
- Ship
- Wreck
The songs are so good!
@Orbit
I see why, you wanna be left suprisedam i the only one who doesn't like those kind of teasers like i don't like to get spoiled
yeah fair enough its been far too long since we last heard them sing a new songThe songs are so good!
I think Je Ne Sais Quoi is gonna be my fave track
I see why, you wanna be left suprised
But I can’t help the suspense lol😂
I can’t wait to hear how improved their vocals have become!❤💙💜yeah fair enough its been far too long since we last heard them sing a new song
Sometimes I don't listen to these either as to not get spoilers.am i the only one who doesn't like those kind of teasers like i don't like to get spoiled