- Joined
- 18 November 2018
- Messages
- 13,505
- Reactions Received
- 41,701
- Location
- Estonia
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 514
- Gender
- Non-Binary
- Pronouns
- He/They
- Ship
- Wreck
She is highkey a dom and I love it!
I would love for her to come over and question me like she questioned Gendry! I can just imagine her standing over her sub and demanding he tell her what a nasty slut he is! Demanding all the little details and staying expressionless while the sub is blushing and stuttering and trying to avoid any "naughty" words. She would ask him to use the explicit words like cock and pussy etc... All the while standing there with an expressionless face and speaking with a bored voice!
She is hot... Really hot! Not to mention damn she has really nice shaped boobs!
I would love for her to come over and question me like she questioned Gendry! I can just imagine her standing over her sub and demanding he tell her what a nasty slut he is! Demanding all the little details and staying expressionless while the sub is blushing and stuttering and trying to avoid any "naughty" words. She would ask him to use the explicit words like cock and pussy etc... All the while standing there with an expressionless face and speaking with a bored voice!
She is hot... Really hot! Not to mention damn she has really nice shaped boobs!