As an Older User Do I Give Off That Vibe? (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Well I know your an adult, but you have mature vibes :pepeheart:
I was wondering I guess moreso if I did give off mature vibes or not because I know I have the tendency to joke around somewhat childishly???

Thank you though I'm glad I come across that way!!
:pandalove: :pandalove:
 
Joined
6 February 2021
Messages
1,117
Reactions Received
1,890
Location
In your dreams
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Multifan
Gender
Female
I was wondering I guess moreso if I did give off mature vibes or not because I know I have the tendency to joke around somewhat childishly???

Thank you though I'm glad I come across that way!!
:pandalove: :pandalove:
You do joke from time to time but when you do it's hilarious :pepesmug:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You do joke from time to time but when you do it's hilarious :pepesmug:
I TAKE THAT AS A MASSIVE COMPLIMENT! THANK YOUUU!!!!!!
:pikahappy: :pikahappy: :pikahappy:



@Panda DO YOU SEE THIS!?!? ARE YOU SEEING THIS!?!? IT WAS UNPROVOKED!
My humor is superior to yours LOL
:sippinthetea::sippinthetea:
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You're like the perfect mixture between a party college kid and an ahjumma :sanapray:
I LAUGHED OUT LOUD I DON'T KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO THIS BUT IT'S DAMN FUNNY
:haylul: :haylul: :haylul: :haylul:
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Mayday

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I thought we were same age and we are :maheart:
We sure are LOL

I for one thought you were younger than me because you're so squishy.
:pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy::pikahappy:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Yeah I feel like you'd give me herbal tea if I was sick ut you'd also offer me a blunt at a party :haylul:
DSAFJKHBAKFASDNDSN
THIS IS THE ENERGY I STRIVE FOR OMFG
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Mayday and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
You give off I'm in college I want to mess with you but I won't to spare you
Like a sorority member who wants to haze the new guy but still is excited for them to join?
:wonugl: :wonugl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread