bitching abt it releases stressYeah, tried it and survived, didn't change anything. But then I don't really bitch about shit I can't change and just deal with and work through things. I've always know life is unfair since birth, I just make the most of what i got since I'm clearly wasn't meant to die, I'll die when I die it seems, just not of my own hand, I wanna see how far I can get with this bullshit game of life.
Yes true, Doesn't change much though, if your still stuck in that stituation with no capability to get out. You can bitch while refocusing your energies to create something for yourself. Or else you get stuck in a loop and people get sick of your bullshit and your just spiral into a hole of continuous self doubt, become bitter and blame everyone on else, that happens alot with people, it seems, especially if they don't accept help.bitching abt it releases stress
does not matter - ppl get sick of poor ppl regardless whatYes true, Doesn't change much though, if your still stuck in that stituation with no capability to get out. You can bitch while refocusing your energies to create something for yourself. Or else you get stuck in a loop and people get sick of your bullshit and your just spiral into a hole of continuous self doubt, become bitter and blame everyone on else, that happens alot with people, it seems, especially if they don't accept help.
also ,ppl would assume that u are useless if u are poor regardless whether u whine or notYes true, Doesn't change much though, if your still stuck in that stituation with no capability to get out. You can bitch while refocusing your energies to create something for yourself. Or else you get stuck in a loop and people get sick of your bullshit and your just spiral into a hole of continuous self doubt, become bitter and blame everyone on else, that happens alot with people, it seems, especially if they don't accept help.
Maybe in your experience not in mine, difference experiences of being poor really it's not the same for everything one.also ,ppl would assume that u are useless if u are poor regardless whether u whine or not
everyone only care abt outcome
even moving away needs money lmaoMaybe in your experience not in mine, difference experiences of being poor really it's not the same for everything one.
maybe trying find away out of a place that treats you as such, would be the first step, as if they think that, you won't be allowed to grow financially, as your holding the negative stereotype they are against you self cause that's all you see, so end up failing before you even try, because what's the point if they give you a chance, it's a negative cycle really.
Some people can break. It some people can't, it's although about strength of will for the most part and some luck.
not gonna move awayJust because you don't see don't mean it doesn't exist. Plus Internet does account for every corner of the world. As much as people like to think it is.
u mean like pride?Definitely, but being unalive would mean the world has beat me. I'm far too stubborn for that.
I believe that my suffering is not in vain and that at the end of the tunnel will be happiness. I will continue fighting for that happiness.u dont mind continue suffering?![]()
![]()
hopefully that existsI believe that my suffering is not in vain and that at the end of the tunnel will be happiness. I will continue fighting for that happiness.
depression?I got a soft diagnosis for a disorder where one of the symptoms is not wanting to live most days...
Depression is more a symptom of the disorder than the actual disorder-I won't say the disorder since it's not official.depression?
what soft diagnosis means btw?Depression is more a symptom of the disorder than the actual disorder-I won't say the disorder since it's not official.