Sensitive as someone who has a really difficult life (4 Viewers)

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Yeah, tried it and survived, didn't change anything. But then I don't really bitch about shit I can't change and just deal with and work through things. I've always know life is unfair since birth, I just make the most of what i got since I'm clearly wasn't meant to die, I'll die when I die it seems, just not of my own hand, I wanna see how far I can get with this bullshit game of life.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yeah, tried it and survived, didn't change anything. But then I don't really bitch about shit I can't change and just deal with and work through things. I've always know life is unfair since birth, I just make the most of what i got since I'm clearly wasn't meant to die, I'll die when I die it seems, just not of my own hand, I wanna see how far I can get with this bullshit game of life.
bitching abt it releases stress
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
bitching abt it releases stress
Yes true, Doesn't change much though, if your still stuck in that stituation with no capability to get out. You can bitch while refocusing your energies to create something for yourself. Or else you get stuck in a loop and people get sick of your bullshit and your just spiral into a hole of continuous self doubt, become bitter and blame everyone on else, that happens alot with people, it seems, especially if they don't accept help.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes true, Doesn't change much though, if your still stuck in that stituation with no capability to get out. You can bitch while refocusing your energies to create something for yourself. Or else you get stuck in a loop and people get sick of your bullshit and your just spiral into a hole of continuous self doubt, become bitter and blame everyone on else, that happens alot with people, it seems, especially if they don't accept help.
does not matter - ppl get sick of poor ppl regardless what
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yes true, Doesn't change much though, if your still stuck in that stituation with no capability to get out. You can bitch while refocusing your energies to create something for yourself. Or else you get stuck in a loop and people get sick of your bullshit and your just spiral into a hole of continuous self doubt, become bitter and blame everyone on else, that happens alot with people, it seems, especially if they don't accept help.
also ,ppl would assume that u are useless if u are poor regardless whether u whine or not

everyone only care abt outcome
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
also ,ppl would assume that u are useless if u are poor regardless whether u whine or not

everyone only care abt outcome
Maybe in your experience not in mine, difference experiences of being poor really it's not the same for everything one.
maybe trying find away out of a place that treats you as such, would be the first step, as if they think that, you won't be allowed to grow financially, as your holding the negative stereotype they are against you self cause that's all you see, so end up failing before you even try, because what's the point if they give you a chance, it's a negative cycle really.
Some people can break. It some people can't, it's although about strength of will for the most part and some luck.
 
Joined
24 March 2021
Messages
1,755
Reactions Received
999
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Maybe in your experience not in mine, difference experiences of being poor really it's not the same for everything one.
maybe trying find away out of a place that treats you as such, would be the first step, as if they think that, you won't be allowed to grow financially, as your holding the negative stereotype they are against you self cause that's all you see, so end up failing before you even try, because what's the point if they give you a chance, it's a negative cycle really.
Some people can break. It some people can't, it's although about strength of will for the most part and some luck.
even moving away needs money lmao

but is there such place? even ppl in internut think same way
 

Mew

~Angel of Death~
.
Joined
29 November 2018
Messages
2,249
Reactions Received
4,602
Location
England, London
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
6
Fandom
Shawol
Gender
Female
Just because you don't see don't mean it doesn't exist. Plus Internet does account for every corner of the world. As much as people like to think it is.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread