COME JOIN US!
Get your K-pop fix at KPOPSource.com - the ultimate destination for all things K-pop! From new album releases to concert coverage, our site has it all. Don't miss out on the latest news and updates from your favorite artists, and connect with a community of K-pop fans from around the world.
Register Now

Ask Me A Question About My... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Any manga?
Yup, in the second picture you can see my Vol.1 & Vol.2 for Tokyo Ghoul and then the second re. Tokyo Ghoul manga. I accidentally bought it thinking it was the second one for the original.

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
What's your fave book on the shelf?

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What's your fave series?

And which stand alone book is your fave?
Ok, so my favorite series is the one in the second photo on the far right. It consists of 5 books and it's about an alternate universe where the great library of Alexandria was never destroyed it's called the Great Library series.

Then for standalone, it's a book that you can barely see on the bottom-most shelf to the left. It's like kind of green and blue and it's called This Is Not A Test. It's about a girl who wants to die instead of surviving during a zombie apocalypse and she winds up trapped in her school with a group of her classmates who WANT to survive.

It's the most interesting apocalypse book I've ever read.

Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
Buddy
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Yup, in the second picture you can see my Vol.1 & Vol.2 for Tokyo Ghoul and then the second re. Tokyo Ghoul manga. I accidentally bought it thinking it was the second one for the original.
I own a few mangas but my brother has the biggest collection in his bookshelf along some comics :wimwim:

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
Reactions Received
KS Coins
Fandom
inspirit
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What's that "Truly Devious" book about?

And do you have any mystery books?
So funnily enough the Truly Devious book actually is a mystery but I've yet to read it. But it's about a young girl who goes to this school that is famous for a mystery that went completely unsolved. Something happens on the school grounds that dig that old mystery back up and I think our main character tries to solve what happened all those years ago.

So I have a mystery/thriller shelf. It's the second shelf from the bottom on the right. and also those two books right before Truly Devious are just mysteries too. So I have at least 3 mystery books and then a mixture of them on the one shelf.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread