Ask Me About My Goodreads Shelves... (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Screen Shot 2021-03-10 at 10.19.47 AM.png

Ask about a specific shelf or for a specific number on a shelf.
I'll post a photo of the book and answer any questions you may have about it.
I didn't include my TBR shelf because I feel it's a bit irrelevent.

Tagging book lovers: @Yukibana @bulletproof @raymondchouku @RandAlThor @peaches @Tickita

I feel like I'm missing someone but hopefully not.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What are some of the books you hated, but everyone else loved? :wimwim:
I hated Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I know now a lot of people are divided on the series but it used to be really well-loved.

I strongly dislike The Cruel Prince by Holly Black and think it's highly overrated.

I also really hated the Stalking Jack The Ripper Series as the main characters were beyond insufferable. I also was not a fan of the 5th Wave.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Magician and Willow

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I didn’t understand either :sadcat:
I'll just assume you wanted to know about the 3rd book on my On-hold shelf which has sapphic love in it so you'll be happy!!!
43229540.jpg


It's about a girl who moves to a mysterious island with her family. But when her little sister befriends a popular girl there and winds up missing she decides to team up with a new friend to figure out what exactly happened but more mysterious shit starts to happen and a possible Enemies to Lovers situation as well as monsters and creepiness.

I picked this book up twice and had to set it down because I just wasn't in the mood for it.
:yolk: :yolk: :yolk:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Magician

girl in the bubble ☆
.
.
Joined
26 February 2019
Messages
29,345
Reactions Received
36,273
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
66,410
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I hated Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I know now a lot of people are divided on the series but it used to be really well-loved.

I strongly dislike The Cruel Prince by Holly Black and think it's highly overrated.

I also really hated the Stalking Jack The Ripper Series as the main characters were beyond insufferable. I also was not a fan of the 5th Wave.
I agree with Throne of Glas and Stalking Jack The Ripper! :maheart:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I agree with Throne of Glas and Stalking Jack The Ripper! :maheart:
OMFG REALLY!!?!?! I know now it's more common to dislike TOG but I feel like I never run into people who dislike Stalking Jack The Ripper.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What genre is in the 'read' section the most?
I hated Throne of Glass by Sarah J Maas. I know now a lot of people are divided on the series but it used to be really well-loved.
I thought you said game of thrones for a minute... lmao... I was like. "Where's my danger whistle."
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What genre is in the 'read' section the most?

I thought you said game of thrones for a minute... lmao... I was like. "Where's my danger whistle."
Nah I've never read Game of Thrones-though I'm currently watching the show.

Also, I would say Fantasy as that is the genre I consistently read.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
How far are you in?


And that is the correct choice.
I think maybe season 5 or 6 I haven't touched it in a hot minute.

And yeah Fantasy is my go to but I'm getting more into Thrillers & mysteries as of late.
 
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Like
Reactions: raymondchouku
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread