- Joined
- 4 November 2018
- Messages
- 17,947
- Reactions Received
- 38,146
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 16,470
- Fandom
- inspirit
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- Goddess
- Ship
- Wreck
That is actually one of the 23 books I've yet to read-I made it my goal this year to finish series I started and not start any new series yet-so I got a bit of ways to go before I'm able to pick it up sadly. But I've also heard some great things about it.Yes I read haha. wow so much nostalgia looking back at some of these series.
I definitely read the Selection back in middle school, though tbh I don’t even remember that much about it now.
The Lunar Chronicles definitely is one of my favorite series though, I actually love it so much. The characters were all likeable, the world was amazing, and the romance was good too. Honestly top tier, I should definitely reread it someday.
Six of crows I also read about a year ago and I really liked it as well! Nina was my favorite, also Inej. Oh and now it’s apparently getting a Netflix adaptation too.
Red queen ofc I also read it back in middle school though I never got to read the rest of the series so I should probably do so eventually.
Truly Devious I’ve been meaning to read for a while but I haven’t gotten to it yet. Is it any good?
But also I'm so glad I found another Nina lover I feel like she's so underrated.