- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
Definitely Red Velvet's Bad Boywhat is your favourite girl group song?
ult bias....... Jaehyun from NCTWho is your ult bias?
all these NCTzen's out hereult bias....... Jaehyun from NCT
I had no idea you had THIS much taste...a queen truly.ult bias....... Jaehyun from NCT
join us >:)all these NCTzen's out here
I tried before. NCT music is too "smexy"join us >:)
I'm gonna guess you listened to Boss or Baby Don't Stop. Try Touch :)I tried before. NCT music is too "smexy"
nah. I listened to the 7th sense and god damn its a good song but omgI'm gonna guess you listened to Boss or Baby Don't Stop. Try Touch :)
I don't like the 7th Sense oops-na
nah. I listened to the 7th sense and god damn its a good song but omg
Listen to cherry bomb or fire truckna
nah. I listened to the 7th sense and god damn its a good song but omg
Both Renjun and Jaehyun are stunning, calling any NCT member ugly is absurd and plain rude.One of my colleagues ( also NCTzen) had the nerve to tell me that Jaehyun is ugly. ( she's a Renjun stan) I no longer talk to her
I can do this all dayyyyyyI listened to Make A Wish too