Ask Me Anything (3 Viewers)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Been a bit inactive
but felt like being a bit active today.
So because of that, I figured why not do an ask me anything thread?

Please don't let this flop.
:pepecry2::pepecry2::pepecry2:

You can ask me basically anything so go ahead.​
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Should cheerleading be in the Olympics :susPepe:
I am not sure simply because I don't know much about other countries and whether or not they have cheerleading as well or if it's mostly just a western thing. But I do consider it something that does require athletic ability.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
Actually no, I just checked. Just Fritos

Loveliest cornchip flavor then? :pepelook:
The twist ones honey BBQ-they are the only ones I eat.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Tickita

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like we haven't talked in ages... How's life?
Good. About to go on a trip with my boyfriend for our 3-year anniversary.

Excited to hang out at the beach for a couple of days.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
Good. About to go on a trip with my boyfriend for our 3-year anniversary.
I feel like I remember you having a boyfriend in 2017.. Wouldn't that make it your 5-year anniversary?
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
I feel like I remember you having a boyfriend in 2017.. Wouldn't that make it your 5-year anniversary?
Nah. We became official in July of 2019. I think 2017 I almost had a date happen but I chickened out and that was a different guy.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread