Ask Me Anything (1 Viewer)

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
  • Haha
Reactions: kiki
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I think 2017 I almost had a date happen but I chickened out and that was a different guy.
That's a relief. I was prepared for a horror story about a boyfriend from hell you were with in 2017 :lisalaugh:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
That's a relief. I was prepared for a horror story about a boyfriend from hell you were with in 2017 :lisalaugh:
Oh I DODGED a major bullet skipping out on that date...omfg
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
What group in my sig do you like the least that you've heard songs from?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Lovely_Cornchips

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
what is the worst movie you've ever seen and why is it that one?
The most recent one I can think of is The Turning...HATED that one. I was expecting to be spooked and mind blown but it wound up falling flat and barely making me flinch.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
What's the best movie you've ever seen?
My go-to answer is Super 8. But if I included more recent movies I would say Us, 1917, Death on the Nile, Ron's Gone Wrong.
 

Lovely_Cornchips

Slut for Deep Voices
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
17,947
Reactions Received
38,146
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
16,470
Fandom
inspirit
Gender
Female
Pronouns
Goddess
Ship
Wreck
My go-to answer is Super 8. But if I included more recent movies I would say Us, 1917, Death on the Nile, Ron's Gone Wrong.
Wait shit the Invisible man is ALSO a good one.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread