- Joined
- 16 June 2019
- Messages
- 61,590
- Reactions Received
- 105,389
- Location
- Schweiz 🇨🇭
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 41,010
- Fandom
- Buddy
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- She/her 💗💛💙
- Ship
- Wreck
oh, if it's not uncomfortableThxAnd I don’t mind girls or boys
![]()
I identify as pan but I am still questioning... (The colours near to my pronouns are the pan flag xD)oh, if it's not uncomfortable
can i ask you if you're bi or pan ?
ok i understand :)I identify as pan but I am still questioning... (The colours near to my pronouns are the pan flag xD)
c'est trop compliqué
but tbh nowadays I even consider being lesbian an optionok i understand :)
you can also consider not wanting to be put in a boxbut tbh nowadays I even consider being lesbian an option![]()
I agree :))you can also consider not wanting to be put in a box
if you consider that none of them fits you yet,
it's not because someone created this boxes that you need to fit in one and identify as something right now :)
well, to be honest i don't even know if i can consider myself gay or bi@MochiFace and @uran how did you figure out you were gay?
So maybe biromanticwell, to be honest i don't even know if i can consider myself gay or bi
because tbh i think i wouldn't have any problem having a relationship with a girl or a boy
but sexually i prefer to do it with men
I have watched so many videos about the subject hahai didn't know it existed
i can understand why, it's so hard to not be able to define your own sexualityI have watched so many videos about the subject haha
Yeah I don't feel comfortable yet but I hope I will be there soon :))i can understand why, it's so hard to not be able to define your own sexuality
it kinda feel like you ddon't even know yourself entirely yet
how did you discover your attraction for the same sex ?Yeah I don't feel comfortable yet but I hope I will be there soon :))
I had some crushes on girlshow did you discover your attraction for the same sex ?
I had my sexual awekening really young because of reasons. Ofcourse i didnt understand what was going on until like 5-6th grade. At first i developed gender dysphoria ever since kindergarten. I liked to steal my moms clothes and wear her make up and wear a tshirt over my hair and imagine i had long hair@MochiFace and @uran how did you figure out you were gay?
I am happy you feel better now :))I had my sexual awekening really young because of reasons. Ofcourse i didnt understand what was going on until like 5-6th grade. At first i developed gender dysphoria ever since kindergarten. I liked to steal my moms clothes and wear her make up and wear a tshirt over my hair and imagine i had long hairThen i started to have sexual feelings towards boys in 2nd grade because of reasons and i started to adventure gay porn.
I still didnt accept that im into men and just wished i would magically become a girl and it continued until about 19 and i accepted that i dont want to transition and it is ok to like men and now i identify as bi.
I still have to live with the fact that if my parents ever get to know this i will lose them but yolo pecs for lifeI am happy you feel better now :))
It must have been hard![]()
I feel you omg :// I don’t know if I am going to tell my parents unless I introduce them my gfI still have to live with the fact that if my parents ever get to know this i will lose them but yolo pecs for life![]()