Ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,394
Reactions Received
151,405
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,603
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I know you love thigh high boots but what other types of clothes and shoes do you like?

I need to judge your tastefulness level :pepesmug:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
what is your opinion on iKON?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kingtae
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
I know you love thigh high boots but what other types of clothes and shoes do you like?

I need to judge your tastefulness level :pepesmug:
for shoes I really love ankle boots too. and sneakers ofc for casual things
I LOVE Midi and mini dresses for special occasions ^^ aaaand I do also love Rompers in like every color tbh ^^

for a normal day I wear jeans, shorts with a hoodie or a good looking top :3 ~ basic :lisalaugh:
 

yeji

❧@bulletproof is the noora to my eva
.
.
.
Joined
9 October 2018
Messages
50,688
Reactions Received
142,435
Location
loonaverse into the cosmic world & flover garden ღ
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
134
Fandom
arianator
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I really like IKON!!!! I have a a lot of songs in my playlist ^^
my bias is Bobby :p and my fav song is Killing me!
yay Bobby stan. do you like Love and Fall?
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and kingtae
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
do you stan anything listed in my sig :susPepe:
if so we must be friends.
I stan these out of your sig :p
BTS - SHINEE - (G)I-DLE - BLACKPINK - EVERGLOW - ITZY - MONSTA X - CLC - BLOCK B - ATEEZ

Does not mean that I dont like the others they are also in my playlist :p
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and yeji
Joined
30 March 2019
Messages
5,067
Reactions Received
15,900
Location
𝚂𝚞𝚐𝚊'𝚜 𝚁𝚊𝚙𝚜 🤍
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
Squoosh ♡
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
they / them
Ship
Wreck
Joined
18 April 2019
Messages
190
Reactions Received
515
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
what is your favourite song outside of k-pop? also what do you think about loona? :taesip:
Might be Jonas Brothers - Only Human for now :P its like really mainstream but I love it
I dont know a lot about loona tho.. I only know Heejin and Olivia but I have some songs in my playlist like favorite and so what
and im not sure what other song is also in there but I like these a lot!! ^^ (playlist is big tho thats why .. :lisalaugh:)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread