- Joined
- 8 March 2019
- Messages
- 6,995
- Reactions Received
- 12,662
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 691
- Fandom
- Exo L
- Gender
- Male
- Ship
Tell me u hv/bought an Iphone AFTER 2015/2016 WITHOUT telling me u bought/hv an IPHONE 7/8/9/10/11/12/13 LOL. so my question is: when did u buy ur IPHONE? LOL.I listened to parasite Eve and liked it, I need to charge my phone and I can’t do that and use my headphones so I have to wait for my phone to charge to listen to the other one![]()
Well my phone was given as a gift in 2020Tell me u hv/bought an Iphone AFTER 2015/2016 WITHOUT telling me u bought/hv an IPHONE 7/8/9/10/11/12/13 LOL. so my question is: when did u buy ur IPHONE? LOL.
Ok, a real question: Pizza or Burgers/any sandwich type food(ie subs, hot dogs or those philly cheese steak gigantic monsters)?
My first attempt/phrase for it was monstrosity cause those cheesesteaks arent rlly a thing here in Asia-its not a sandwich to me (tho iv nvr seen a philly cheesesteak irl) it sounds/seems more like a 2-course meal in a submarine bun!!(for tat matter idt i knew wat a submarine sandwich was until Subway started popping up here a few yrs ago-unless i saw/heard abt it on tv/movies/books/magazines, maybe on Letterman at Rupert jee's hello deli(?) but if so the memory has been buried/overlayed by Subway sandwiches!)Well my phone was given as a gift in 2020
I would pick pizza, though a monster Philly cheese steak sandwich sounds intriguing
I’ve had small ones, I thought you meant it was particularly large ones. I like themMy first attempt/phrase for it was monstrosity cause those cheesesteaks arent rlly a thing here in Asia-its not a sandwich to me (tho iv nvr seen a philly cheesesteak irl) it sounds/seems more like a 2-course meal in a submarine bun!!(for tat matter idt i knew wat a submarine sandwich was until Subway started popping up here a few yrs ago-unless i saw/heard abt it on tv/movies/books/magazines, maybe on Letterman at Rupert jee's hello deli(?) but if so the memory has been buried/overlayed by Subway sandwiches!)
Nah, its a monstrosity even in its usual size, at least to me (n maybe the rest of the world outside the US/Philadelphia, or anyone who hasnt encountered philly cheesesteak irl beforehand)I’ve had small ones, I thought you meant it was particularly large ones. I like them![]()
Yeah I only get smaller ones, I would never get one like thatNah, its a monstrosity even in its usual size, at least to me (n maybe the rest of the world outside the US/Philadelphia, or anyone who hasnt encountered philly cheesesteak irl beforehand)
I mean look at this:
![]()
Id probably only eat a quarter or a third of tat for a meal, n maybe a salad n soup for fibre/to wash it down(due to Subway's influence ig).
Not being in the US, i assumed it came standard at tat size:Yeah I only get smaller ones, I would never get one like that![]()
Actually quite old, I decided to give it a shot when I was 20, went to a gym when I was 21.How old were you when you realized you wanted to do cheer?