Ask me anything (1 Viewer)

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I’m bored and have nothing to do, I’ll reply to anything that isnt rule breaking or anything like that :lisalaugh:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
:taesquish: :taesquish: A daily reminder for you. I care about you a lot and I am thankful for everything you are doing here! Love you
Thank you so much, I care about you too. I love being on the staff here and helping others out, and it makes me happy you’re thankful for it :nekolove:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
Thank you so much, I care about you too. I love being on the staff here and helping others out, and it makes me happy you’re thankful for it :nekolove:
:jenniecry: Aww thank you!!! It is nothing, just being sincere tbh.
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
hardest part about being a mod?
Dealing with stubborn people who argue no matter what you do or say. Reasonable people are okay, it’s people who are unreasonable that aren’t. But I’ve decided to actually take a step back from modding so I haven’t had to deal with that in a bit. :pandahappy:
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
indie rock or alternative?
I sick at telling genres apart tbh, but indie is the more chill and alternative is more intense right? If that’s right I prefer alternative :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I sick at telling genres apart tbh, but indie is the more chill and alternative is more intense right? If that’s right I prefer alternative :sanapray:
yeah indie could be garage rock for example :pikahappy: I enjoy both genres really but I am weak with alternative rock
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
yeah indie could be garage rock for example :pikahappy: I enjoy both genres really but I am weak with alternative rock
I like borderline screamo with my rock tbh, though I enjoy other kinds as well :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I like borderline screamo with my rock tbh, though I enjoy other kinds as well :sanapray:
would you like Parasite Eve or Dear Diary by Bring me the Horizon?
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,386
Reactions Received
151,399
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
would you like Parasite Eve or Dear Diary by Bring me the Horizon?
I haven’t heard them but I’ll check them out after the song I’m listening to is over :sanapray:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Willow

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
What's your favorite season?
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka and Willow
Joined
16 June 2019
Messages
61,590
Reactions Received
105,389
Location
Schweiz 🇨🇭
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
41,010
Fandom
Buddy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/her 💗💛💙
Ship
Wreck
I haven’t heard them but I’ll check them out after the song I’m listening to is over :sanapray:
I have listened to both a lot recently!!! I actually have been back in a rock/metal phase xD
 
  • Love
Reactions: Ahsoka

Hoemantic

Armageddon
.
Joined
14 June 2021
Messages
4,563
Reactions Received
6,241
Location
Supernova
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
4,475
Pronouns
he/they
  • Haha
  • Like
Reactions: Willow and Ahsoka

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread