Ask me questions~ (1 Viewer)

  • Thread starter Deleted member 74
  • Start date
  • Replies 19
  • Views 2K

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Why is Taeyeon your Ultimate Bias? What drew you to her?
 
D

Deleted member 74

Why is Taeyeon your Ultimate Bias? What drew you to her?
I started liking her a lot mostly because of her osts, then I watched some of her videos and liked her personality too, because she always seemed genuine and like she had a great sense of humour. When she released the My Voice album last year, that's when I realised she was going to be my ub for a long time and that she was more than just an idol, because her songs helped me through some of my bad times. She's really important to me and if she ever stops singing one day, I hope she'll find all the happiness she deserves and lives the rest of her life happily :pandahappy:
 

Sourcekeeper

Tech Support
.
.
.
Joined
25 August 2018
Messages
6,830
Reactions Received
28,465
Location
YG Entertainment
Website
kpopsource.com
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
26,616
Fandom
MONSTIEZ
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She / Her / Hers

Koala

✯☾🌸Koala Of Spring’s Moon🌸☽✯
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
1,166
Reactions Received
7,659
Location
Lunar,CaratLand
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
Omg Bina
You would know, since you're one
:c YOU’RE SO KIND. Snsnsjsnsjd. I’m so glad you try and post here a bit more now. You really are a great light to it more. Sometimes I wish I could fight the ones who hurt you >:c
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread