D
You would know, since you're oneHow does it feel being the sun?
I started liking her a lot mostly because of her osts, then I watched some of her videos and liked her personality too, because she always seemed genuine and like she had a great sense of humour. When she released the My Voice album last year, that's when I realised she was going to be my ub for a long time and that she was more than just an idol, because her songs helped me through some of my bad times. She's really important to me and if she ever stops singing one day, I hope she'll find all the happiness she deserves and lives the rest of her life happilyWhy is Taeyeon your Ultimate Bias? What drew you to her?
Why are you so precious? How can I be precious like you?
I haven't read any books lately :c Are there any good ones you'd recommend?Soooo read any good books lately?
Hmm I have a lot, but I don't watch TV shows anymoreFavorite TV show?
Feta cheese c:Do you like cheese and what's your favorite if you do?
Do you like Taeyeon more than me?So that I can stop being a flop![]()
Taeyeon is always number 1 :< But you can be number 1 tooDo you like Taeyeon more than me?
:c YOU’RE SO KIND. Snsnsjsnsjd. I’m so glad you try and post here a bit more now. You really are a great light to it more. Sometimes I wish I could fight the ones who hurt you >:cYou would know, since you're one
![]()
♡♡♡ c: I'm going to try being more active hereOmg Bina
:c YOU’RE SO KIND. Snsnsjsnsjd. I’m so glad you try and post here a bit more now. You really are a great light to it more. Sometimes I wish I could fight the ones who hurt you >:c