Ask the legendary Maruif anything (1 Viewer)

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
@maruif you laughing but I'm so dead ass, like... I say sehuns and I'm drooling
I think you aren't the only one and you may just be right... Kai seems to be firmly on the side of the straight peeps, while Sehun is out there acting very suspiciously gay.
 

maruberry

🌈✨ FREE HUGS ✨🌈
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
13,505
Reactions Received
41,701
Location
Estonia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
514
Gender
Non-Binary
Pronouns
He/They
Ship
Wreck
Raymond will not admit that Kai is hotter than Sehun, but... he finds the pic of Woozi in your sig adorable...

I'm confusion... I don't have a Woozi pic in my sig XD I assume you mean the Kai pic and YES taht picture is SO DAMN CUTE! It is literally my favourite picture of Kai!
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
I'm confusion... I don't have a Woozi pic in my sig XD I assume you mean the Kai pic and YES taht picture is SO DAMN CUTE! It is literally my favourite picture of Kai!
Ai... Its small and me no have glasses... Well I do, but they have scratches, because children are evil... And in that position Kai's puffyness makes him look like Woozi, but... my original comment stands.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread