Assessing my current situation with Dreamcatcher (1 Viewer)

Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
65,862
Reactions Received
77,040
Location
Heaven
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
53,448
More or less nine months have already passed since I unstanned Dreamcatcher. I think I'm already over the whole unpleasing feelings of disappointment; so I may think a little more clearer about how all of it left me. It's already obvious their rock sound will not get to their Korean titles anymore; so that takes away the comeback full experience for me. However, saying that they have abandoned their original sound is not true. Their last EP contained one of my current favourite Dreamcatcher songs; Break the Wall. I have also noticed they have been releasing far better songs for Japan.





Thus I think I'll keep looking forward for their comebacks albeit not with the hype and excitement of a stan, but as a casual fan.
 

OnlyCalB

GG Trash
.
.
Joined
24 November 2018
Messages
52,131
Reactions Received
94,782
Location
Dreamworld
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
132,191
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him/Card Master
That's good to hear :).

Dreamcatcher songs still hold their own unique sound that differs from most other groups.

I'm sure they will always have a rock sound though, even if it's just for B-sides.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Willow
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
The beginning of the post sounds so ominous... 9 months since "this thing happened..."
 
  • Like
Reactions: Michael

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread