- Joined
- 6 February 2021
- Messages
- 1,117
- Reactions Received
- 1,890
- Location
- In your dreams
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 0
- Fandom
- Multifan
- Gender
- Female
I am writing this thread because I feel that this is a topic that needs to be discussed. On Twitter the other day, I saw a post where a fan thought it would be a good Idea to as EXO's Sehun on his live if he was gay, like..... wtf? Mind you, Twitter stans are a different breed. I personally think that it is NOT okay for people to assume Idol's sexuality. In Korea, they are homophobic especially, the older generations. The younger generations however are a little more open-minded when it comes to sexuality. And even If Idols were actually gay, they would not say something like that out loud because they know the consequence of what would happen, ( hate, threats, etc.) I think that asking Idols those kinds of questions is inappropriate, to begin with. What do you all personally think?