Appreciation ASTRO FIRST WIN - I'm still beaming ;u; (1 Viewer)

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
(I know some of you saw me elsewhere with this same exact thread but...be advised I will praise them to the high heavens here too)​

THE BOYS FINALLY GOT THEIR FIRST MUSIC SHOW WIN AFTER THREE YEARS!
SUPER PROUD!!!





THEY ARE CURRENTLY TRENDING SECOND WORLDWIDE ON TWITTER #ASTRO1stWin​
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Yay! They deserve the win :llama_cheer:
 
  • Like
Reactions: taemkitten

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread