RIP Astro, I guess.
I wish they'd have lots of cute babies tho.
I wish they'd have lots of cute babies tho.
Hey now maybe the best member aka rocky can go soloRIP Astro, I guess.
I wish they'd have lots of cute babies tho.
You missed K-Netz being them usual selves, not allowing others to be happy.wait, I'm genuinely confused, did I miss something in the article? All I got from this is that he's being cute with his gf and he's showing his love to her, so why are people criticizing him?
He told fans to calm him a certain nickname, and they did. They later found out that was his girlfriend's dog's nickname, and no one knew they were dating.wait, I'm genuinely confused, did I miss something in the article? All I got from this is that he's being cute with his gf and he's showing his love to her, so why are people criticizing him?
I started to say something snarky and really horrible, but I will refrain, as it would be immature and irresponsible of me.Good thing I never ended up stanning astro
There have been an overwhelming majority of fans supporting JinJin regardless of the outcome of the tweets/instagram posts made by the girl with the supposed evidence, both in Korea and internationally, so this is heartwarming to see.Wait so what exactly is the issue of the OP who wrote it initially?
That he named himself the way he and his GF call their cat?
If the cat is round and fluffy and JinJin thinks he is as well what's the problem with that
Sounds more like that than her being jealous he has a GF, anyways I hope he doesn't ends up writing apology letters or ending his relationship with his GF, good luck to them!
You don’t find the cat thing weird?I started to say something snarky and really horrible, but I will refrain, as it would be immature and irresponsible of me.
Regardless,
I feel for you when it is revealed that Jimin is/has been dating.
I also feel for you that you can't support someone in their personal life - especially someone you don't even support as an artist.
This is a callous statement to say, especially from rumors and circulated imagery that proves absolutely nothing; even if it did prove he was dating, it's sad that people can't simply be happy for him and instead take these circulated "evidences" as some sort of "ASTRO IS OVER LOL" and "he ruined them" and "nobody ever liked him anyway" etc.
I'm honestly disappointed that you'd say something like the above, I thought better of you.
No, I don't find it weird for someone to be nicknamed a common nickname for both idols and pets, especially considering he's been called this before around debut.You don’t find the cat thing weird?Man I like Taehyung but I’m not calling myself yeontan like
![]()
Girl I’m not a non fan, I bought the physical version of all light and worked hard as anybody else on streaming >:( I like Astro and if my definition of stan was a bit looser they’d be my #3 groupNo, I don't find it weird for someone to be nicknamed a common nickname for both idols and pets, especially considering he's been called this before around debut.
What proof does anyone even have saying that he specifically asked to be nicknamed that and that this cat is nicknamed/named that as well as a legit thing? Another thing the girl that spread the images that don't amount to any real "evidence" said? Even if that was the 100% complete proof, I still don't find it weird, no. It's not like the cat's name is Richard and he wants to be nicknamed Richard too.
I don't know why a non-fan would even have such contributions towards an artist and group they don't seem to care about or "stan" to begin with, especially in a negative way, truthfully. But to each their own. You are entitled to think that is weird as is anyone else. What isn't appreciated, however, is the insinuation that one person's "accounts and evidence" somehow is a cause of JinJin's ruin or destruction of the entire group that has worked hard for the past 5+ years to form, debut, and promote with this group - especially in the case of him possibly dating someone that he didn't disclose to his fans or the public (which he shouldn't have to - and neither should anyone else).
I'm sure I overreacted regarding what you had said initially, but, it left a very bad taste in my mouth and got under my skin considering how hard both JinJin and the group themselves all work, and how hard I've seen them work to be relevant enough to not be tossed out by their company and continue living their dreams.