News Astro To Debut In Japan On April 3rd! (1 Viewer)

Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Yay I’m excited 😆 but will they be debuting with their precious songs in Japanese or new songs altogether
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
Yay I’m excited 😆 but will they be debuting with their precious songs in Japanese or new songs altogether
I'm assuming they'll re-release one of their Korean songs in Japanese and maybe have a b-side that's an original Japanese song ^^
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I'm assuming they'll re-release one of their Korean songs in Japanese and maybe have a b-side that's an original Japanese song ^^
oh then I’m looking forward to hearing hide and seek or even crazy sexy cool in Japanese
 

Darkyoda47

♡ Jessica's Slave ♡
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
10,716
Reactions Received
52,564
Location
Buddy Hole
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
279
Fandom
Golden Star
Gender
Male
Ship
oh then I’m looking forward to hearing hide and seek or even crazy sexy cool in Japanese
I want Confession and All Night! Hopefully, they release an album and not just a single :D
 
Joined
24 February 2019
Messages
1,097
Reactions Received
2,827
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
I want Confession and All Night! Hopefully, they release an album and not just a single :D
oh confessions and all night would be soo good in Japanese I also would like cats eye too
 

Ahsoka

⚡️Lightning
.
.
.
.
.
.
Joined
27 August 2018
Messages
71,388
Reactions Received
151,400
Location
That user who always changes their Un’s heart <3
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
129,595
Fandom
Lex stan
Gender
Female
Pronouns
she/her
Ship
Wreck
I think Always You or Crazy Sexy Cool would sound great in Japanese, but I hope its a new song, even though I know thats unlikely :maheart:
 

taemkitten

누난 너무 예뻐
.
.
Joined
20 November 2018
Messages
2,581
Reactions Received
10,912
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread