Found At long last, I've completed my deck 2 rare sets (1 Viewer)

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
After months of requesting from deck 2, I can finally say I've completed all but one sets of deck 2 that I wanted to collect and I can finally leave rare deck 2!
There are many people who I need to thank so I hope you'll stick around for the ride :pepeheart:

Firstly, the sets I've completed in the last month:

NCT Rare


Thank you to the following users:

Cards team for Jungwoo, Xiaojun, Jaemin, YangYang
@Nina for Taeil, Taeyong, Renjun
@Yachii for Johnny, Yuta, Kun, Doyoung, Shotaro, Sungchan, Chenle
@litc for Ten
@Tsukino for Jaehyun
@Exi for WinWin, Jeno, Jisung
@RandAlThor for Mark
@Xeulgi for Hendery
@Vikki + @Yachii for Haechan

With this set completed, I'm the 4th user to achieve the NCT Rare logo card!

EVERGLOW Rare



Thank you to the following users:
@Misakii for E:U
@badcrookshanks for Sihyeon
@Nina for Mia
@Lumii for Onda
@Yachii for Aisha
@izcream + @Exi for Yiren


Weeekly Rare


Thank you to the following users:
Cards team for Soojin, Jiyoon, Jaehee, Jihan
@JunnieBunnie for Monday
@Yachii for Soeun
@LilacNyx for Zoa


AB6IX Rare


Thank you to the following users:

Cards team for Donghyun
@Abeamus for Woong
@Jewel for Woojin
@JunnieBunnie + @Jewel for Daehwi

How was I able to accomplish this?
With a whole lot of help. Last week, I received a deck 2 rare loan from 2 VIP users. Prior to this loan, my completed deck 2 sets were (5) Apink, Jennie, SF9, TVXQ, and VIXX.

Thank you to you both who helped me on this journey by providing the following cards:

@Nina:
Youngguk 1, 3, 4, 5
AKMU Chanhyuk Suhyun
KARD Jseph BM Jiwoo Siwon
Red Velvet Seulgi Joy
Taeyeon 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

@Exi:
EXID Solji Elly Hani Junghwa
Day6 Jae
Gfriend Sinb
Hwasa 1

Without you two, my journey to complete deck 2 sets would have been put on hold and probably taken another couple months. I'm forever thankful to you both and will gladly give you loans for future sets :icgyu: though we may become enemies when a new hot mans set is released, we will unite to collect the mans together :ankha:

This loan was taken to ensure that the deck 2 rares I pulled would have a higher chance of being the one's I needed, and this paid off! The break down is below:
Dark gold = completed sets
Light gold = sets completed after loan
Green = sets I'm collecting
Held = my cards
Temporary = my cards + loaned cards

1672940920118.png


You may notice there is still one set I haven't completed - I am still looking for Red Velvet Seulgi & Joy rares and they will be my top priority rares.

What's next?
Based on the sets I'm interested in collecting, you may be surprised to learn that I'm switching to deck 1 to complete Seventeen as a priority. The truth is, looking at the current list of cards in both decks 1 and 3 the only sets I care a lot about collecting are Seventeen, Lisa #3 rare, fromis_9, and Seventeen BooSeokSoon.
1672941447906.png

Make sure to check out my trading thread :kittylove: and, once again, thank you so much to every user who helped me on this journey :fingerpoke: without you all, this would have been an impossible puzzle to complete.
 

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Joined
21 February 2019
Messages
59,585
Reactions Received
93,413
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
186,783
Fandom
WizSoneLuv
Woot congrats.!!
glad to be of help.

i had to steal your sheet.. to let me see collected in a glance..
format is wack cuz i i was in paint lol.
1672986508500.png

lol i see a trend.
 

Attachments

  • Wow
  • Love
Reactions: seoriverse and Day1

Day

♡ ຕɪѕѕɪηɢ уᴏᴜ ♡
.
.
.
Joined
20 October 2018
Messages
126,058
Reactions Received
53,011
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
524,535
Ship
Wreck
Woot congrats.!!
glad to be of help.

i had to steal your sheet.. to let me see collected in a glance..
format is wack cuz i i was in paint lol.
1672986508500.png

lol i see a trend.
What deck 1 rares do you still need? I can help you out if i pull them :icgyu:
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,398
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Wowza congratulations!! :bigcatclap:
 
  • Love
Reactions: Day1

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread