- Joined
- 9 October 2018
- Messages
- 50,688
- Reactions Received
- 142,435
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 134
- Fandom
- arianator
- Gender
- Female
- Pronouns
- she/her
- Ship
- Wreck
will you take me too? I am sick of GermanyPlease come. We're underpopulated![]()
will you take me too? I am sick of GermanyPlease come. We're underpopulated![]()
you gotta love our country#3 cuz of weird german rappers that had to drop their songs today![]()
naahhh not many. It used to be better years agoI heard Germany is the 3rd biggest music market in the world, behind the US and Japan.
Yall got bops? @lalaloveloona @Reo![]()
Yes everyone is welcome :llama_cheer:will you take me too? I am sick of Germany
decent he says
German rap is probably the biggest "thing" here. Some of the tracks are decent, some of them are just![]()
:llama_cheer::llama_cheer::llama_cheer:Yes everyone is welcome :llama_cheer:
Actually true, I can't even name one song that is “decent“decent he says
not even Sido is good anymore