At which time of day do you get the most work done? (1 Viewer)

Yolks

✦ Hwang Hyunjin ✦
.
.
Joined
24 September 2018
Messages
4,311
Reactions Received
20,315
Location
sin & moon ☽
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
For me, I have to say I am the most motivated to get work done from around 10 PM to 3AM lol. I’m a complete night owl, and I can’t get much done in the mornings.

There’s just something super calming about the night; it’s so peaceful & the atmosphere is amazing for getting work done imo.

There’s also the fact that I procrastinated too much & the thing I have to get done is due tomorrow (or today), so even though I’m stressed I KNOW that I have to finish it & I can’t put it off any longer. :dab:

What about y’all?
 
Joined
22 February 2019
Messages
16,036
Reactions Received
44,289
Location
the female gaze
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
124
Fandom
luoshifemy
Gender
Female
Pronouns
luo/yunxi
Ship
10:30, exactly when I should be getting in bed
 

Minuteman

Another Settlement Needs Your Help
.
.
Joined
15 November 2018
Messages
7,387
Reactions Received
22,724
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
Even though I prefer to stay up late, I tend to be most productive early in the morning. Ever since high school, I usually wake up really early (sometimes 3-4 am) to do my assignments because I don't get distracted as easily in the morning. And I prefer to do cleaning in the morning too.
 
Joined
8 March 2019
Messages
6,995
Reactions Received
12,662
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
691
Fandom
Exo L
Gender
Male
Ship
2:30-5:00 tends to be a golden period of time for me. Although, any period of time when I am alone and segregated from human contact is a potential period of time for which I can get a lot of things done.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,131
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,399
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
Usually in the afternoon is when I get most things done, I think it's just because it's in the middle of the day and I'd rather just get everything done as fast as I can so I can have the rest of the day to be doing nothing.

:lazypotato:
 
  • Love
  • Like
Reactions: Minuteman and Yolks

Sory

I see that I'm Icy
.
.
Joined
18 November 2018
Messages
6,873
Reactions Received
17,910
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Female
Ship
I use timers for everything so I’m all good to go between 10am-10pm. No matter what is the task, I’ll set a period for it and then relax. It’s the only way I can function because I’m the queen of procrastination, and my anxiety makes me get overwhelmed pretty easily.
 
  • Like
  • Love
Reactions: Yolks and Minuteman
Joined
1 March 2019
Messages
6,661
Reactions Received
14,598
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Fandom
HoeForUmin
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
In the morning. When you live with a 5yr old in the house you have no choice but to be an early bird. When I’ve dropped him off at school and got home its 9:10am so I might as well go into town or wherever and do what’s needed.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Yolks

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread