New MV ATEEZ(에이티즈) - ‘Eternal Sunshine’ Official MV (1 Viewer)

Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
I really like the song with the MV, on it's own when the album was released it was just kinda meh
the mv is beautiful, really colourful and they look good, all of them, but honestly this sweet concept fits summer more and also it´s just really meh :D. the song is a bit of a downfall compared to Deja Vu which I had on repeat for days, but they´ve tried, kuddos to them
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Myco

Ace of Hearts
.
.
.
Joined
4 November 2018
Messages
33,247
Reactions Received
81,309
Location
Beat Interactive
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
13,036
Fandom
Choice
Gender
Male
Pronouns
He/Him
Ship
the mv is beautiful, really colourful and they look good, all of them, but honestly this sweet concept fits summer more and also it´s just really meh :D. the song is a bit of a downfall compared to Deja Vu which I had on repeat for days, but they´ve tried, kuddos to them
so far all their more summery stuff was a miss for me, but theres the future amirite
 
  • Like
Reactions: brekker
Joined
19 October 2020
Messages
19,165
Reactions Received
28,437
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
1,455
Fandom
multi BG
Gender
Female
so far all their more summery stuff was a miss for me, but theres the future amirite
yeah I mean I really hate "Inception" :D their more popy stuff is not for me, but they are just still brilliant. I just wish they would realise they are ... not that fit for that concept :D
 
  • Like
Reactions: Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
It’s such a fun song. They all look so cute in the MV :sakUwu:
 
  • Love
Reactions: brekker

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread