- Joined
- 19 October 2020
- Messages
- 19,165
- Reactions Received
- 28,437
- Cards
- View Profile
- KS Coins
- 1,455
- Fandom
- multi BG
- Gender
- Female
the mv is beautiful, really colourful and they look good, all of them, but honestly this sweet concept fits summer more and also it´s just really meh :D. the song is a bit of a downfall compared to Deja Vu which I had on repeat for days, but they´ve tried, kuddos to themI really like the song with the MV, on it's own when the album was released it was just kinda meh
so far all their more summery stuff was a miss for me, but theres the future amiritethe mv is beautiful, really colourful and they look good, all of them, but honestly this sweet concept fits summer more and also it´s just really meh :D. the song is a bit of a downfall compared to Deja Vu which I had on repeat for days, but they´ve tried, kuddos to them
yeah I mean I really hate "Inception" :D their more popy stuff is not for me, but they are just still brilliant. I just wish they would realise they are ... not that fit for that concept :Dso far all their more summery stuff was a miss for me, but theres the future amirite