Performance Ateez on Knowing Bros (1 Viewer)

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Wait so it wasn't an episode but rather a performance? that's stupid I want fun with brosss
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost
Joined
1 June 2019
Messages
4,641
Reactions Received
11,710
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
5
Fandom
EXO-L
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Wait so it wasn't an episode but rather a performance? that's stupid I want fun with brosss
I think it was a Live concert of sorts in the Knowing Bros channel because Heechul and Kyunghoon had promised one if Hanryang was successful, which it was.
 

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
In a way I’m happy it was just a performance, Mingi would really shine on a Knowing Bros episode.
:sanapray:
 
  • Like
Reactions: PrideInBaek

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread