Sales Ateez sales growth is scary! (1 Viewer)

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship


I'm not a stan although I love a few songs and they are excellent performers. It's great to see a group from outside Big 3 make such a splash. Their sales are rivalling SKZ, TXT and are on par with Treasure, I'm impressed :sanapray:

In Korea, they're still nugu but they've been gaining some visibility with performances here and there and hopefully with Kingdom, their domestic fandom will grow and they'll finally start charting.

@Atiny
 

Darkseid

Naevis Calling
.
.
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
22,959
Reactions Received
108,834
Location
Kwangya
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
0
Gender
Male
Ship
I feel like they are following Block Bs footsteps in a sense? From what I know/remember Block B was a pretty popular non big 3 group, being in a subsidiary label under KQ Ent., doesnt seem too far fetched?
Yeah although Block B never had a large fandom so their sales weren't that high, but they were strong digitally.
Ateez is the opposite, but that seems to be the norm for boy groups these days with higher international than domestic popularity.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Wingfrost and Myco

Wingfrost

Answer for SOTY
.
.
Joined
5 November 2018
Messages
23,134
Reactions Received
38,822
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
19,488
Fandom
Answer is Queen
Gender
Female
Pronouns
She/Her
Ship
I’m so happy for them :pikahappy:
 
  • Like
Reactions: Darkseid

RainbowDevil

Lucifers Favorite Son
.
Joined
11 November 2018
Messages
5,597
Reactions Received
18,451
Location
Serbia
Cards
View Profile
KS Coins
-52
Fandom
Multi-king
Gender
Male
Ship
Well they are the best new BG so they should outchart the others cause they better :wonugl:
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Viewing thread