I am auditioning for an entertainment, because last time I came so close but I couldn't go to the second round because my parents didn't have the time and didn't support me. But now, since it's nearly the holidays, I want to get off my crusty ass and actually do something to achieve the dream that I love.
So I need song recommendations and whether I should sing a Korean song or English song.
Give your honest opinion on which song I should learn.
My voice is a tenor, and I can roughly sing around B2 ~ G4
Do you have any song recommendations? (Also even if you don't understand any of this stuff still recommend songs ty)
So I need song recommendations and whether I should sing a Korean song or English song.
Give your honest opinion on which song I should learn.
My voice is a tenor, and I can roughly sing around B2 ~ G4
Do you have any song recommendations? (Also even if you don't understand any of this stuff still recommend songs ty)